Sistemas de Calidad de Datos

Mexico City, 22 December 2016.- Sergio Rodrigo, President of the DEYDE Group, a multinational specialising in Data Quality systems, opened the new facilities of DEYDE Data Quality México, an enlargement of those already located at Av. Calzada General Mariano Escobedo, 748 in Mexico City.

This change is the result of the expansion that DEYDE has been experiencing in recent years and the forecast strong growth in 2017, therefore it has been necessary to double the space of the previous facilities in order to house the newly recruited staff, with the aim of providing a better quality of service.

This way, DEYDE has strengthened its position in Mexico, where it has had a presence since 2012, as one of the leading companies in the area of Data Quality.

DEYDE has consolidated its business model by basing it on specialisation through MyDataQ, its robust Data Quality solution, specifically configured for Mexico, with individual modules to standardise the names of persons and companies, optimise postal addresses, correct contact data, such as telephone numbers and emails, and obtain a single customer view.

Furthermore, the fundamental asset within the growth strategy of DEYDE is its highly qualified human team, consisting of professionals with extensive experience in the Data Quality technology sector, specifically software engineers and data scientists.

“The Mexican market for Data Quality has enormous potential: we will end 2016 having optimised more than 150 million customer records using MyDataQ, mainly from the finance, insurance and telco sectors, which used to have source error percentages above 25%, and which have now been detected, and resolved, by MyDataQ, explains Sergio Rodrigo, Chairman of DEYDE. “Currently, even though DEYDE España accounts for 70% of the business and the other 30% is in other countries, the growth of DEYDE México is exponential, therefore everything points to Mexico exceeding the turnover of Spain within a couple of years”.

Within this context, the forecasts for 2017 include implementing more functionalities in MyDataQ, as well as forming agreements with strategic partners within the sector with the aim of providing a global Data Quality Expert System of reference. With all these factors, DEYDE will continue to consolidate its ambitious international expansion plan, both in Europe as well as in Latin America.

Share This